The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority and we have worked hard to ensure that we can continue providing the service our customers expect in a safe way.
Below are some of the ways we are keeping you safe:
1. We have carried out a thorough risk assessment of our own workplace and put the appropriate cleaning, distancing and hygiene procedures in place.
2. Wherever possible we will try to conduct our business with you electronically either via email and file sharing, or using video conferencing, or over the telephone.
3. Where we need to meet with you to share samples, choose colours, for measuring or for installation, we will do the following:
1. If any of our team experience any signs of Covid 19 they will immediately cancel the meeting. We ask that you do the same if you or anyone you are in contact with show signs of the virus.
2. Wherever possible, we will travel to appointments using private vehicles to remove the risks associated with public transport.
3. We will wear face visors and carry hand sanitiser with us when we attend your premises. In addition to this, we will follow any specific procedures that you have in place.
4. We will sanitise our hands before and after handling any items that we may share with you, (eg, samples, colour poms) and will not touch our faces at any time during handling these items.
5. We will bring our own drinks so that we are not handling your glasses, mugs etc.
6. If the meeting takes place on our premises, we will provide face visors for you to wear whilst on site and hand sanitiser is available for you to use on arrival and departure. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer warm drinks or other refreshments whilst you are with us, but bottled water will be available if you would like some. We also have a QR code available for you to scan with an NHS Track and Trace app if you wish to do so.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging time and are delighted to be able to continue working with you.